Ambtelijk Secretaris/Secretary to the Works Council
(18 uur p/w)
“If you are socially involved, there is no better place to work. An International organization (worldwide) with an involved and active Works Council. A dynamic working environment and good working conditions.” (former Secretary to the Works Council)
Not very experienced yet? Please do not hestitate to apply.
Cordaid is willing to help you a step forward. All we ask is for some knowledge, but especially passion for participation, an organisational / secretarial background and the willingness to pursue a training on AS2 level.
Organization for Relief and Development Aid. It is one of the biggest international development organizations, with a network of hundreds of partner organizations in 31 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America, and has a disposable annual budget of around 115 million euros. OIver 500 staff, working at the Global Office in the Netherlands and in offices across the most fragile countries in the world.
7 members. 5 members started in April 2020 and are relatively inexperienced. Works Council training was in June. Majority of the members work at the Dutch Office, 1 expat. Important issue is the coming merger.
What you do
The function content is partly advisory, partly policy making and partly organizational/secretarial, including:
- Monitoring compliance with procedures and agreements;
- Testing the advisory and consent requests against the Works Councils Act;
- Advising and monitoring consent and advice processes;
- Developing advice, consent and initiative proposals from the Works Council;
- Planning, organising and preparing (consultation) meetings, taking notes and drafting/elaborating minutes;
- Carrying out administrative work, including (online) archiving;
- Taking care of the communication with the staff.
- Participation informal meeting Daily Board and Supervisory Board
- Participation Works Councils Merger meeting
Who you are
- You have an education at (minimal) bachelor level, supplemented by a vocational training of secretary to the Works Council or the willingness to pursue such training;
- You have at least basic knowledge of laws and regulations in the field of participation;
- You have knowledge of organizational and policy developments;
- You have knowledge of reorganisations and/or change processes
- Working experience in a non-profit organization is an advantage;
- You have good verbal and written communication skills;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both orally and in writing;
- You are able to work in a team and independently;
- You can maintain an overview in a dynamic environment;
- You are solution-oriented and pragmatic.
- Affinity with development collaboration and humanitarian aid is considered as an advantage.
What we offer
- A responsible position in a professional organization;
- A varied position in which pro-activity is encouraged;
- A global organization with a focus on social entrepreneurship;
- Good working conditions;
- A gross monthly salary of € 2,416 and € 3,680, based on a 36-hour week, depending on years of relevant experience;
- A position for 1 year with the possibility of extension, starting as soon as possible.
Bemiddelingsopdracht. Je krijgt een dienstverband aangeboden bij de betreffende organisatie. Bij wederzijdse tevredenheid behoort een vast dienstverband tot de mogelijkheden.
In eerste instantie tijdelijke aanstelling.
In overleg. Een vergaderschema 2021 is beschikbaar.
De werkzaamheden worden uitgevoerd online of op het kantoor in Den Haag.
Uiterlijk maandag 28 juni 2021 om 9.00 uur
De sollicitatiegesprekken worden zo snel mogelijk ingepland.
Zo snel mogelijk.