For the works council of an organization in the pharmaceutical industry, based in Amsterdam, we are immediately looking for a:
OFFICIAL SECRETARY TO THE WORKS COUNCIL
(for 8 hours per week / Amsterdam)
In connection with the departure of the official secretary, the works council is looking for a replacement.
- Care, organisation and reporting of meetings
- Correspondence, bulletins etc.
- Monitor action and decision lists
- Collect and provide documentation and information and, if necessary, provide guidance in this regard.
- (Annual) planning of the Works Council and consultation meetings
- Coordination of the training activities of the works council (members)
- Testing requests for advice and consent and drawing up draft opinions and consents
- Keeps the works council regulations, institutional decisions and covenants up-to-date.
- In addition keep the works council and its members upto speed with changes in legislation and current market practices
We are looking for an official secretary with/who:
- With HBO working and thinking level; preferably supplemented with a vocational training ‘ambtelijk secretaris’.
- Experience in supporting participation bodies
- Analytical skills and accuracy
- Communicative skills
- Knowledge of the English Language
- Can work well independently and in a team.
De opdracht is reeds vervuld.
Mis geen opdrachten meer en meld je aan als ambtelijk secretaris.