For the Works Council of an organization in the pharmaceutical industry, based in Haarlem, we are immediately looking for a:
OFFICIAL SECRETARY TO THE WORKS COUNCIL
In connection with the departure of the official secretary (after 3 years), the Works Council is looking for a replacement.
- Planning and organisation and minutes of meetings
- Monitoring and preparing incoming documents (emails), archiving, planning, publication on intranet
- Correspondence, bulletins etc.
- Monitor action and decision lists and all possible deadlines
- Collect, analyze and provide documentation and information for the members of the Works Council and, if necessary, provide guidance in this regard
- Coordination of the training activities of the members of the Works Council
- Analyze requests for advice and consent and drawing up draft opinions and consents
- Keeps the Works Council regulations, institutional decisions and covenants up-to-date.
We are looking for an official secretary with/who:
- Experience with the Works Council works, preferably in the profit sector
- Analytical skills and accuracy
- Communicative skills
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Can work well independently and in a team
- A pro-active attitude, self-management and accuracy is required.
De opdracht is reeds vervuld.
Mis geen opdrachten meer en meld je aan als ambtelijk secretaris.